What warranties do you offer?
- Any damage to jewelry caused by neglect, abuse or natural wear and tear is easily detectable. If within 30-45 days, we are open to assessing and replacing if we deem the product faulty. The warranty is considered void.
What is your return/exchange policy?
- We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. For more information please go to: https://jennybefree.com/pages/jbf-policies
Can you tell me about your shipping?
- Please allow 1-7 days to ship your item. Once your order has left my possession and entered the possession of the CAD/US Postal Service or other shipping providers, I am no longer responsible for the order. Please get in touch with the relevant shipping provider for any questions or updates concerning your package. When selecting ground shipping, this is a cheaper alternative; however, this has zero tracking. Once it has shipped we are not responsible for any lost or damaged products.
Do you sell to wholesalers?
- Yes, we do. You can reach out directly to email@example.com or use our direct FAIRE link: jennybefree.faire.com
Is your jewelry hypoallergenic?
- We are all about creating jewelry so sensitive people can wear our jewelry. We use metals such as Surgical Steel, Sterling Silver, Gold Plating and Gold Filled.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org